Sunday, October 2, 2011

11/100: President Thomas S Monson



In celebration of this Conference Weekend that we just had, I thought it would be appropriate to do a portrait of Prophet Monson.You always see those sketches of him, and I always knew I could do it and just maybe wanted to prove it to myself. The style is a little boring for me, so maybe one day I'll do another portrait of him and try to add my own little artistic flares to it. 

But I also want to just add that I LOVE this man so much. I absolutely know that he is a prophet of God who receives revelation from God to guide and direct us now. I know that he is a witness of Christ and that as we follow his words we will be guided to our Heavenly Father. It is one of my dreams to one day shake the hand of a prophet. President Monson is just awesome. :) Anyway, I hope that everyone enjoyed Conference weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment