Sunday, October 20, 2013

Our new website!!


So, I'm pretty into art. If you know me, or have been following this blog, then you probably already knew that. I have had a dream for a long time of becoming a professional artist, but never had enough confidence to do it. Living in New Mexico over the summer, however, gave me the kick in the pants I needed. Being surrounded by so many successful artists made me continually ask myself, "Why not me?" And so I talked to my sister, another artist, about how I was planning on making a website. I was ready to take the next step. Well, to my great delight, she decided she wanted to hop on board too! So, I am pleased to announce that together, my awesome sister Kathryn and I have started a fine art website:


We are super excited about it. We will continually post our art, as well as keep a blog that discusses various art topics (including offering some art giveaways--there is one right now!!!) If you see something you like, ask us about it! We sell originals and prints of our work, and are happy to take commissions. :D 

Anyway, I was so excited, that I wanted to share the news in case you hadn't heard. :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment