Friday, October 2, 2015

Summer: Part 3 (final part)



Reichman Summer 2015--We ended our summer with a trip to Lake Powell, and it was wonderful! My family goes every year, and it is seriously one of my favorite places in the whole world. We stay on a houseboat and usually find a beach in Padre Bay for the duration of our stay.

Caleb rule #1843: if it looks like it can be built into a tower, then a tower you must build...even if you get in trouble from Papa
"Wheel!!"

These two. I can't even stand it. If my family grows any more my heart will explode.
Babies+lifejackets=great pictures


Aunt Tori reading to the kiddos
Getting ready for a rare Lake Powell occurrence--a baby blessing!
Uncle Dan and baby Kira looking like a princess. Note the decorations in the background--no one knows how to party quite like Aunt Barbara and it is the best!
"Ride little pony..."
Kira was blessed on the beach--not many babies can say that!
Sorry about the sun Grace...
We began a new game of throwing the frisbee to a person waiting on top of the houseboat, who then had to jump and catch it before landing in the water (and hopefully not landing in a belly flop)

Even Papa had a go at it!
Caleb got grounded for being too helpful of a driver
Smooth operator
"Mer-MAN!!"

My dad brought a raft this year and it got lots of use! Look at that cute pair!
No Lake Powell trip is complete without Otter Pops!
The toddlers' rock-throwing ledge. By the end of the week there were no more rocks up there.

I have pictures of a very little me with my mom in the lake, so this picture makes me so happy

Our home 
Cute Henderson family!
Play hard, sleep hard.
Great-grandparents with very wiggly great-grandbabies!
Back home, but with the best souvenir. And can we all just take a minute to appreciate
how well it lines up with the bathtub.


























1 comment: