Monday, April 4, 2011

Shout out!

Hey blog followers! First off, thank you for reading my blog--it makes me so happy to know that these posts make most (hopefully all) of you laugh, or at least smile. That is the purpose of this blog--to provide a little humor and to help see the humorous side of things when they don't exactly go ideally. Now, what I  would like to know is:

1) what has been your favorite blog post? Or top 3 if you don't want to narrow it down.

2) Suggestions?

3) Has there been any funny event that I have still neglected to post about that you know of?

If you read my blog, but aren't an official follower, or simply don't want to post here, you may facebook me your responses, or e-mail me at: cali_angel777@yahoo.com

I love you all, and I am hoping that you are all finding joy amidst the struggles of life.

P.S. I am strongly considering starting a separate blog--one not related to humor, but the opposite: depression and how to cope with it. Keep an eye out for it! :) Hugs!!!

PPS--some favorites of other viewers: "Bernarda, My Experience With a Retired Prostitute," "The Cake Crossing," and "ACT stands for Acute Corporal Trauma" if you don't want to go through every post. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are trying to spread happiness. Your blog posts have made my day more than once, that's for sure :)

    ReplyDelete