Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Half Birthday!

Caleb! You are 6 months old! Okay actually that was a few weeks ago already. This post is super late because 1) I'm not on top of things and 2) the internet gave out for almost 2 weeks. You know, I thought I would be that kind of mom that would take a cute picture of my baby each month with a cute colorful sticker with the number of the coordinating month... and then I quickly realized that there is no way I could remember to do that for all of my children, and then the left out children would be sad. So, yeah. Anyway... I don't have a great picture of Caleb from his exact half birthday, but these pictures are all around that time.




Caleb you can now sit up without any support which is SO awesome. You are so interactive, and although you've been a teensy bit grumpier than usual, you are usually calm and happy about life. Eating solids has been a bit of a battle, but it's getting better! Your teething toy is your favorite object in the whole world. At your 6 month check-up you were in the 91st percentile for height but only around the 41st for weight. You are our little string bean! You do great with strangers, but church has become much more difficult. It is standard to make your mom sit out of at least one meeting at risk of yelling loudly for all to hear. You love to grab things (especially Mommy's hair!) and your favorite activities are sitting at the keyboard and going on walks. Least favorite seems to be sitting in the grocery cart. We will work on that one so Mom doesn't have to carry you in one arm and push the cart with the other again.



Matching bow ties. I die.


 You are also sleeping solidly through the night most nights! Woooo! But you also decided that you are DONE with the whole nursing thing, which makes me a little bit sad, but we feel like we at least gave you a great start. I will say, though, your diapers are 1000000x stinkier though as a result.



Caleb you are an absolute delight and your parents think you are just about the cutest thing in the whole wide world.

Those eyes. Be still my heart.




Just found these Bridal Veil pictures that were actually taken on his 6-month birthday. Happy half birthday Caleb!



No comments:

Post a Comment